Tiffany Turner is available to speak for conference panels, book stores, and book clubs. She has experience with speaking at several book stores and a conference panel over the last few years. She has been an elementary school teacher for 18 years. She has been writing romance for over 3 years and children’s books for 10 years.
Mrs. Turner can give talks on how to write children’s books. romance. and how to self-publish in the 21st century. She can also discuss the ups and downs of writing while working full-time. She has vast experience in promoting. She can do a talk on how to promote your book with an emphasis on romance or children’s books. She has run several blog tours for her pen names over the years, and several multi-author promo events. She can negotiate fees, often doing a free talk with the chance to sell her books.
Tiffany Turner has been a self-published author since 2007, and has learned a lot in her writing journey. She has written in two genres, children’s literature and paranormal romances. She plays Gaelic harp at the Renaissance Fairs in several locations through out Northern California. If you are interested in her joining your panel or discussion, please email at: tiff(at)tiffmeister.net . Thank you for your interest.
***More exciting events to be added soon.
Note: Some cancellations occurred due to the COVID-19 break out, and may be rescheduled soon.
- Silicon Valley Comic Con 2019( Now called SiliCon): appeared on Self Publishing Panel and on Marketing Your Own Book Panel
- Tiffany Turner will be selling her children’s fantasy adventure series, the Crystal Keeper Chronicles, at the East Bay Scottish Games on April 7, 2018 at Ardenwood Park in Fremont, CA. Rain or shine!
- Clockwork Alchemy “Getting Started Self Publishing ” panel on March 23, 6-7pm in the Sandpebble C room.
- San Francisco, CA
- Friday, Sept. 1, 2017
- Self-Publishing Panel at 7pm -8pm Rm 3010
2. Tiffany Turner led Creative Session at the 2017 SCBWI Asilomar Children’s Writing Conference. The session will be entitled: Writer’s Block Walk and will be on Saturday, March 4 at 3:15pm-4:00pm.
Description: Got writer’s block on a project? Bring your project for a walk around Asilomar along the beach and dunes. Brainstorm with other writers, and take some time in nature to write and release new ideas.
Still time to sign up for this excellent children’s writing conference at: https://sfsouth.scbwi.org/events/2017-golden-gate-conference/.