I’d like to wrap up the blog tour by saying a big thank you to all of the participating authors for joining this annual event. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about the different featured authors this week.
Please feel free to visit the blog/websites of participating authors to find out more about them:
- Marcy Blesy-Monday, Sept. 12
- Phillip Gibson -Tuesday Sept. 13
- Erin Liles -Wednesday Sept. 14
- Sandra Anderson-Thursday Sept. 15
Plus, here is a list of additional blog posts that appeared on participating blogs this week:
An interview with Martine Lewis on Erin Liles’s blog:
For an interview with me, Tiffany Turner, head over to Sandra R. Anderson’s Blog:
Teaching Tips on Philip Gibson’s Blog:
SO, TODAY IS THE LAST CHANCE TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAYS/PICK UP DISCOUNTS AND FREEBIES!
GIVEAWAYS and DISCOUNTS
Here is one last shot at the list of freebies, discounts, and giveaways during the blog tour. All discounts, freebies and giveaways will be running through the blog tour dates: 9/12-9/16.
- Win a $25 shopping spree on Amazon! Link to the Rafflecopter giveaway link here!
- Download a free copy of Konrad and the Birthday Painting HERE!
- Philip Gibson’s Graded Word For Word Reader 1 & 2 Free
- The Lost Secret of Fairies: Discounted to $0.99
- Win a notebook set, bookmarks or the book Tinker Bee by Erin Liles: http://erinbethliles.weebly.com/blog/back-to-school-blog-tour-giveaway
Thanks so much for joining myself and the other Indie children’s authors this week. I’ve enjoyed hosting the Back to School Blog Tour again this year. I can’t wait to celebrate the 5th Annual tour next year. Sign-ups will begin in August 2017.
To all of those teachers and students out there starting the 2016-2017 school year, best of learning to you all! Have a great year!